VVDI2 Key Programmer BMW FEM/BDC Function Authorization Service (with mini condor key cutting machine), the price is 168GBP,open it online within 24 hours at working time.
Xhorse VVDI2 Key Programmer BMW FEM/BDC Function Authorization Service
This price is for the customers who has mini condor key cutting machine, if you don't have mini condor, please order the SV86-S1D
When finish order, please kindly give us your mini condor key cutting machine SN number and your VVDI2 SN number, this is really important.
VVDI2 BMW FEM/BDC Function:
VVDI2 - BMW FEM/BDC system(function released and available, just no user manual)
Users can refer to following information (3 steps for make keys:get key info->programming FEM/BDC system->make keys)
1. support make new key with ignition switch(support add spare key and all key lost, all key lost require ISN)
2. support reset FEM/BDC KM(cluster require reset manually)
3. support erase key(after erase the key position become blank position)
4. support backup coding
5. support restore coding
1. backup coding and restore coding can direct operation generally.
2. add keys, reset KM, erase key must programming FEM/BDC system first
3. in FEM/BDC interface, if 'get key info' the type not support, it will show: customer should use the "BMW E-sys software" program FEM/BDC system. then programming FEM/BDC system with VVDI2-BMW
4. when an operation on the 'programming FEM/BDC system'interface, please don't close this software window until all procedures completed.
5. programming FEM/BDC system, require soldering and get EEPROM.（FEM 95128 chip, BDC 95256 chip）usually there are 2 same chips on the module, please refer to the software diagram, select the correct one.
6. programming FEM/BDC system, must restore the original EEPROM, restore coding. if cannot restore coding or after restore coding assemble FEM/BDC module back to the car, but with the problem(such as the remote control cannot start the car or the car with window problem)please use " BMW E-sys software" coding for FEM/BDC system
7. if connect power to FEM/BDC module, but the relay keeps ringing, please contact technical support for help.usually operation on FEM/BDC should be ok, just need to programming.
Contact us to get a good price:
+86 15696171957Products that may interest you: