ISCANCAR is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles, including Control Area Network (CAN).
IScancar OBDII EOBD Cars Trouble Codes Scanner
IScancar with color LCD display, very easy to use,it helps you troubleshooting efficiently. With built-in help menus and code definitions ,diagnosing and repairing that dreaded Check Engine Light is now easier than before. It can be used on vehicle which is OBDII compliant.
1. Read trouble codes and Erase trouble codes
2. I/M Readiness
3. Read data stream and review data.
4. View freeze frame
5. O2 sensor test
6. On-board monitor test
7. EVAP System Test
8. Read vehicle information like VIN number
9. DTC lookup
IScancar Component Introduction:
1) Cable with OBDII Connector - Connects the Iscancar to the vehicle's Data Link Connector(DLC)
2) LCD Display - Indicates test results.
3) Exit Button - Returns to previous menu.
4) Right/Left Button - Move cursor right or left for selection, Or turn page up or down when more than one page is displayed.
5) Help Button - Show help information for users.
6) Enter Button - Confirms a selection (or action) from a menu list.
7) UP/Down Button - Move cursor up or down for selection.
10) USB Port - Connects to computer to update the Iscancar online.
11) RED LED Indicator Lamp/Power Connection Status Indicator.
12) Green LED Indicator Lamp/OBD Connection Status Indicator.
13) Yellow LED Indicator Lamp/USB Connection Status Indicator.
Operating Temperature: -20 to 70 °C ( -4 to 158 °F )
Storage Temperature:-40 to 85 °C ( -40 to 185 °F )
Diagnostic Interface:16 PIN
USB Interface: USB 2.0
Power: USB:DC 5V OBDII:DC 12 V
Consumption: <1.2 W
Follow the steps below to power it up:
1) Find DLC on vehicle
A. Plastic DLC cover may be found for some vehicles and you need to remove it before plugging the OBDII cable.
B. Plug the connector at the end of OBDII cable to the vehicle's DLC.
2) For updating online, you can connect USB cable to PC for power supply or contact us.
IScancar Package including:
1. Main unit with OBD2 Cable
2. User's Manual - Instructions on tool operations.
3. USB cable - Connect to a computer for upgrading online.
Contact us to get a good price:
+86 15696171957Products that may interest you: