XHORSE VVDI BE Key Pro Improved Version PCB With Mercedes Benz Smart Key Shell 3 Button
XHORSE VVDI BE key Pro Improved Version PCB With Case
How to Change Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro For Benz PCB Frequency?
1. The PCB is original from Xhorse, suit for the key shell made in China. PCB version: V1.5
2. 1 VVDI BE Key Pro Improved Version = 200 VVDI MB BGA Tool Points= 1 VVDI MB BGA Token, please get the token yourself in APP.
3. 315Mhz/433Mhz Can Be Both Supported. You Can Change Frequency via VVDI MB Tool Software or Remove the Resistor.
Default frequency is 315MHz. Remove PCB FRE resistor change to 433.92MHz. Support set frequency by VVDI MB TOOL software.
The way to reset the frequency with the PCB SMD resistor: Weld the 1K SMD resistor on the position the arrow points and the frequency is 315MHZ, after remove it will be 433.92MHZ.
XHORSE VVDI BE Key Pro For Benz XNBZ01CH Remote Key Chip Improved Version default frequency is 315MHZ,it supported to change frequency to 433mhz. Here we will introduce two ways to change Xhorse For Benz Key PCB frequency.
Remove PCB FRE resistor change to 433MHZ.
Change Via VVDI MB Tool Software.You can use VVDI MB software check key frequency firstly in EIS Software,other function set frequency.Then it shows 315mhz when you read frequency.Choose 433mhz to set,and check frequency again.
VVDI BE key Pro improved version features:
VVDI BE key Pro improvements:
1. Fix the bug that W164/W639 EIS data doesn't synchronize the key.
2. Fix the bug that the BE key fails to turn on the ignition after repeat try.
3. Fix the bug of trunk remote open
4. Fix the bug that the BE key only sent RF signal for one time, after update, the RF signal can be sent for two times when press and release the key.
5. Modify the rolling algorithm, fix some errors of BE key.
6. Add pre-roll algorithm: the HASH value can roll ahead.
7. Adopt car-grade quartz crystal, improve infrared communication stability.
8. Boost the infrared signal when you press the button.
9. Support resetting the key frequency between 315MHZ and 433.92 in the way of VVDI MB tool or the PCB SMD resistor
Tip: VVDI MB tool has priority over the SMD resistor, which means if you reset the key frequency with VVDI MB tool at first, the SMD resistor won't work, and you need to use the VVDI MB tool to erase the frequency then use the SMD resistor.
The way to reset the frequency with the PCB SMD resistor:
Weld the 1K SMD resistor on the position the arrow points and the frequency is 315MHZ, after remove it will be 433.92MHZ.
How to assemble the case with VVDI BE key Pro improved version board?
This post shows the general guide on how to assemble VVDI BE Key Pro imrpoved version with the Smart Key Shell 3 Button for Mercedes Benz.
1. Put the VVDI BE key Pro improved version PCB into the case.
2. Cover the bottom case.
3. Insert the battery and cover the case.
4. Push the metal strips on both sides into the right position.
If the rear metal component is first assembled, then the metal strips on both sides won't be able to pushed into the right position.
5. Here rearmetal button.
6. Put into the small key and start button.
If you want to disassemble the case, please do it from the last step to the first step.
Note: If the rear metal component is firstly assembled, then the metal strips on both sides won't be able to put into the right position.
5*XHORSE VVDI BE key Pro Improved Version PCB With Case
Contact us to get a good price:
WhatsApp: +86 15696171957
Products that may interest you: